Monday 25 June 2012

The Beginning

"This is the beginning of a blog where fashion is essential, shoes strings are the budget and design is the reason."
If you can never decide what to wear, want to know which markets sell what, or just if that latest release was any good I may have the answers - or at least some thoughts.


As a designer and a shopaholic I am always looking for that perfect piece or look at a bargain price but can never make up my mind. A lot of my troubles come when shopping online. Is that price for real? Will it look anything like the picture? Or am I just being had? Even when it comes to deciding what to wear I have a hard time - possibly because I have enough clothes to last 3 months - but mostly because I always want the latest look.


The Dream


The Reality
Although I don't have all the answers what I do know could help you make up your mind. In this blog I will share my experiences with many different types of shopping, styling and my own designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment