Thursday 2 August 2012

August Adventures

So with the approach of spring (although the weather really doesn't seem to be getting warmer) there is a lot to do this month so many so that I am already having trouble deciding what to do.

This weekend there are some great things happening around Brisbane first up is the Vintage Fair with prizes for the best dressed. For a bit of an outdoor adventure and weekend drive I would suggest Monte Lupo presents Alice located in the tambourine mountains and with inspiration drawn from things such as Alice in wonderland and the wizard of oz this would be a perfect picnic day with a bit of whimsy.
Monte Lupo - Feathers, Fur & Foliage


There are a lot of other things I am looking forward to this month, the Mummy exhibition continues and I have heard that it really is worth seeing, the Queen Street Mall is turning 30 and two of my favorites the Ekka and the Ekka Day Races.


Some of the markets on the cards for this month are the Suitcase Rummage, Eumundi Markets, Eagle Street Markets and back to Rocklea for some more inperation before Viccy and I hold our own stalls in September.

And to wrap it up this month is the Mercedes-Benze Fashion Festival. So I hope that gives you some ideas of what you might fill your weekends with this month I know that I don't have enough days to fit everything in so let me know where you get to and if there is anything that really shouldn't be missed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment