Monday 13 August 2012

Online Window Shopping - Boohoo.com

With the invention of online shopping you no longer need to worry what the time is and if tonight is late night trading shopping is a never ending option.

I have been meaning to check this site out for some time Boohoo, I seen many adds for it in my favourite mags but until now I hadn't gotten around to it and I must say it was worth remembering.

With free postage to Australia and sales pages that go on forever I could be up all night just browsing, but would I actually buy from this site?

I have a couple of things I look at before I decide if I site is for browsing or for buying.
First is the cost of the clothing, a lot of overseas sites now have the ability to change the currency so you know exactly what you would be in for,
Second is postage, there isn't much worse than having a cart full of items at bargain prices that you have fallen in love with only to find that the postage would be more than all the clothes combined or even worse they don't ship to your country,
Finally style, are these clothes actually what I would wear? would they suit me? or am I just being won over by the pictures and the price? Often this last point is the hardest to determine, when you physically go shopping you can try things on and then go have a coffee if you still can't decided, although you can't try things on online you can still take some time out to decide if they are really what you want.

This online store ticks all the boxes for me so far (although I haven't gone away to think about anything yet) and here are a few of my favourites to show you what the site is like.

Renee 2 in 1 Belted Dress $24
Sale Item - unfortunately out of my size

Libby Lace Insert Colour Block Dress $40


Bijou Sequin Leggings $16
(Sale Item)

So after leaving it over night I still feel that this site needs more exploring and that those leggings will soon have a new home in my wardrobe, and I haven't even looked at the shoes and accessories!!

Happy Shopping
xx Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment