Thursday 4 October 2012

Greys Anatomy season 9 episode 1 review

So hopefully by now all you greys fans have seen the new ep, if you haven't be warned there will be spoilers.

I have watched greys from the being and it has really become part if my life. It has been a good excuse to see viccy for the new ep and has been the fuel for many conversations and life comparisons.
So with the release of the new episode last week we were glued to or screen again.

Firstly I must admit that I am a spoiler seeker I look up everything I can about my fav shows so before watching the new ep I already new that Mark would be leaving the show, I thought it was very nice and almost needed to have the episode partly dedicated to saying goodbye to Mark I will defiantly miss him.


What I wasn't so happy with was the lack of information on how they survived in the forest.there was a brief mention that it could have been a week they were stuck out there but not much more was said, I'm guessing it had been months rather than weeks since they had returned as most of them were completely healed.
The episode did leave me with a lot of questions. Why didn't Meridith and Derek move? Why is Christina at such a terrible hospital if she had so many to choose from? Is Teddy actually leaving? Has own given up on Christina? Did Calie do the surgery on Arizona?

I do think a lot of these questions will be answered in the coming episodes but I just want to know now :) and to me that makes this season very exciting!!!

If you have any questions it observations our just want to voice your opinion feel free, I love talking about greys and really want to know what everyone else thought.

I will be watching episode 2 after work tonight so if you are too check back and let me know what you thought if that one too :) I'll put that in another post so all the spoilers are safe.
Xx Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment