Monday 8 October 2012

Remember The Time - Greys Anatomy Season 9 Episode 2

Wow. That was exactly the episode I wanted to see. It answered so many of my questions :)!!!


I think it would have been interesting to see more about how Christian recovered, her story was by far the most interesting to me but i do find it hard to comprehend how she did manage to recover to next to normal. On the other side of things there is Arizona, yes it sucked that you were on the plane when it crashed even though you weren't suppose to be but you did it to spite Alex and so you shouldn't really be blaming him. I have never had anything near as serious as losing my leg but it seems to me that there are so many more positive things to take away the sadness and Arizona was always such a happy person so why can't she see that.

I've always wanted to think I was like Christina or Merideth but the more I think about it I am really a Calie or Arizona, a very happy nothing can hold me down kind of girl so it makes it really difficult for me to watch them struggling because I really don't think that either of them want to fight. I feel really sorry for Calie because Arizona really isn't who she married but there seems to be nothing she can do about it because Arizona just doesn't want to be happy (that is the way I see it because I think if you don't want to be sad it really should be simple and you just don't... or at least thats what I do)

The Next Episode is titled 'Love the one you're with' so to me it sounds like it must be more about Calie and Arizona, maybe about Derek and Meredith a bit, I feel that Derek is getting ready to give up on ever operating again and that could really change who he is, the only other thing I can recall him doing is fishing which is very different to Operating. I can imagine the conversations when Mer gets home from work 'Seriously fish for dinner again?'

Anyway I am looking forward to it but maybe what I am looking forward to just that little bit more is tomorrows ep of Gossip Girl!!!

Can't Wait

Xx Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment